You can run into alot of problems when your car's AC goes out; from inexpensive, basic maintanence to major repairs, We are experts at finding problems.
Compressor, Condenser, Freon, Wiring, Leak, Hoses ?
Some of these repairs can get pretty costly. The last thing you want is a car repairman you don't trust.
We look for what is causing the problem for a long term repair and not a “quick fix” - You can trust Charlie’s to tell you what’s wrong with it and price you fairly.
Let us give you a Free AC CHECK !
Charlie's Car Repair
Diagnostics, repair and service for all domestic and import vehicles.
(702)880-9300 Call Now...you'll be glad you got a quote from us!!
Air Conditioner Recharge
- 1. Vacuum out, EVAC, the refrigerant from the system.
- 2.Recharge the system to the manufacturers exact specifications.
- 3.Find out why the freon leaked in the first place. It didn't magically disappear, IT LEAKED OUT.
- 4.Hopefully not, but if needed we will perform any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser, and electrical controls and sensors.
- 5.Test it again to make sure everything works right!
***Retro-Fits Available - R12 to 134a conversion starting at $120!!
R-12 is the old refrigerant used, deemed toxic by the EPA. We can convert your system to 134a.
***Complete A/C kits - We always try to locate a minor problem first.
Sometimes a complete kit is the way to go. Includes compressor, condensor, dryer and orifice tube. If you get a whole kit, it will be under manufacturer's warranty. This can be a good buy if multiple components are bad, or almost bad..
***Aftermarket AC components available - While we carry brands like Delphi and Denzo, we always try to give you the best discount we can and search for aftermarket parts.